Select data for backup
This module can be used to manage the content that will be included into the backup plans.
View backup plan contents
- Data type - the data type that are included in the backup plan.
- Data name - content that will are included or excluded from the backup.
- Status - graphical identifier indicating whether the content is included to the backup or not.
- Included - this content is included in the backup plan.
- Excluded - this content is excluded from the backup plan.
To add new data, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Status - select what you want to do with the data:
- Included to backup - this content is included in the backup plan.
- Excluded from backup - this content is excluded from the backup plan.
- Notes - provide information related to the filter
- Data type - select the data type that will be included in the backup plan. Depending on the data type selected, the last field will vary.
- Data - select specific data you want to include or exclude from the archive.
Edit backup content
To edit the existing backup content parameters, select it from the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the data. The edit form is similar to that for a new backup content creation.
To delete a backup content, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected backup content by clicking OK on the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.