Server IP addresses
This module can be used to manage IP-addresses assigned to the server and reverse domain records corresponding to this address.
- Вack to the dedicated servers list
- View a list of IP addresses
- Add new IP address
- Edit IP address
- Delete IP address
View a list of IP addresses
- Id - the IP address unique identifier.
- IP address - IP address.
- Domain name - reverse domain name of the IP-address.
Add new IP address
To assign a new IP address, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- IP address type - select a type of the IP address:
- Public - this IP address is accessible from the Internet.
- Private - this IP address is not accessible from the Internet.
- Type - select one of the following variants: an IPv4 address will be assigned automatically, you can type a certain address into the "Certain IP address" form or select a range from which address will be allocated.
- Domain - enter a reverse domain name associated with this IP-address.
Edit IP address
To edit an IP address, select the IP address on the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the domain name associated with that IP address.
Delete IP address
To unbind an IP address, select it from the list and click "Delete". Confirm that you want to unbind the selected IP address by clicking OK on the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.