Support staff work place
A support center allows its staff members to communicate with clients via chat and tickets, as well as search information about your clients.
1. Search a client by his service id, email, payment number, etc.
2. Tabs with tickets, chats, and search pages.
3. Icon indicating chat status. Red - connection failed or errors occurred with chat.
4. Number of chats. Clicking the icon will open a list of chats.
5. Avatar of the staff member. Clicking the avatar will open a user menu.
6. Change log.
A user menu will open when clicking the avatar in the upper right corner.
- In the user menu you can change the mode of your work place
- Enable statuses of network requests
- Enable a notifications log
- Log out
Online / Offline
When you open the Support center from the billing panel, it will be Online by default.
The Online mode informs the server with chat that you are ready to assign a new chat to yourself, and your department is ready to receive chats from other departments.
When you go Offline, all tabs with chats will close, i.e. when a client sends a new message, the chat will be added into the list of chats. (When you close the tab, or update the page, all chats will be assigned to you).
List of available chats
Clicking the icon with the number of chats will open a list of chats. The list shows chats assigned to your department, or chats from clients. Simply click the chat in the list in order to assign a chat to yourself.
1. Icon with arrows indicates that the chat is forwarded from one department to another, or from a staff member who couldn't send a reply to client for some reason.
2. Moving a mouse cursor over the chat, will open a hint with chat history.
A tab with chat has two sections. The left section contains a chat. The right one - information about chat; if a client is authorized, it will show information about that client.
1. Name of the client's project.
2. The "Drill down to User level" button.
3. Chat name edit form; here you can enter any information related to the chat to help your colleagues understand what is is about.
4. Information about chat; user IP-address, site's page where he is currently on, etc.
5. The "Save message as template" button. See below for more information.
6. Brief information edit form; Summary is any additional information associated with the chat. When you forward the chat to a support department, this information will be shown along with chat name in the list of chats.
7. History of client's chats. It contains a list of chats from the client's browser (using cookie) and list of chats, in which the client was authorized (if it has been authorized again this time).
8. Login button. You can ask a client to log in to his Client area.
9. The button to create a ticket associated with that client. The button is shown if a client is authorized.
10. The button to forward the chat to another department.
11. The button to enable pre-defined replies.
The following icons will be displayed if a client is not authorized:
1. Register a new client in the Client area.
2. Ask a client to get authorized in his Client area.
Forward chat to department
You can forward a chat only to those departments, where staff members are online. You will see the number of online staff members in every department in the list that will open.
If nobody assigned the chat within 1.5 minutes, it will be returned into the list of chats and will be available only that can handle it.
Any post in a chat or ticket can be saved as a pre-defined reply, which can be modified according to your needs.
1. A pre-defined reply will be available to all staff members in the department.
2. A pre-defined reply will be displayed only in the chat; replies that were not selected, will be available only in tickets.
A client search field is located in the upper left corner. You can search for a client by login, email, id of his service, payment, ticket, IP address, etc. Clicking the found client will open a ticket creation form, and client information.
A client tab contains a ticket creation form and client information.
1. Ticket creation form.
2. Information about the client. In this tab you can edit client's users, its name, and phone number.
3. List of payments, where you can edit them.
4. List of client's services, where you can also edit and delete them.
5. List of tickets, where you can view them and change ticket's priority.
6. List of expenses.
7. List of projects, where you can enable or disable a project for your client.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.