In this module you can restrict user access permissions to the control panel's functions.
- Back to the users list
- View a list of functions
- Default settings
- Allow this user to access selected module of the control panel
- Forbid this user to access the selected module of the control panel
- List of subfunctions
- List of fields/columns
- Restrict access to list elements
- Policy settings
View a list of functions
- Name - internal name of the control panel function.
- Status - graphical indicator of access to this module:
Click the "Delete" icon to set default settings. Access permissions set for the selected user/group including permissions on columns and rows (if it is a list or form) will be deleted.
Restrict access to list elements
Select a module you want to restrict the access to and click the "Filter" icon. Confirm that you want to forbid this user to access the selected module of the control panel.
You can set up default policy settings that will be applied to all the functions available to the selected administrator:
- Default policy settings - select a variant:
- Allow all - if not denied, the access to all the function is allowed
- Deny all - if not allowed, the access to all the functions is denied.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.