In the User settings module you can configure the control panel settings. You can change a username, select a language and theme, restrict access to the control panel from specified IP-addresses, and so on.
- Username - login of the user whose settings you are modifying.
- Language - as the control panel can be localized into different languages, you may choose the default interface language among those available in the control panel. The language you select will be used in the navigation menu, system messages, hints, etc.
- Password - enter a password to log in to the system. The password can be randomly generated by the system. To get one, click a special button next to the field.
- Confirmation - retype the password to ensure it has been entered correctly. If it was generated by the system, confirmation is set automatically.
- Access to the control panel - you can select who will be able to access your account:
- Group settings - settings of the group to which this user is assigned will be applied. If groups do not have such settings, access will be allowed from any IP address
- From any IP-address - access to to the control panel is allowed for all IP-addresses.
- Only IP addresses from the list - you can allow access to the control panel to the certain IP-addresses.
- Allowed IP-addresses - enter IP-addresses that are allowed to access the panel. You can enter a single IP-address, (188.8.131.52), a mask (184.108.40.206/24) or a range (220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168).
- Start page - select a page which you move to once logged in.
- Rows per page - provide the default number of rows that will be displayed on pages.
- Number of records - provide the number of records that will be displayed on tables. We recommend that you not provide a large number of records, because it may affect the system performance.
- Toolbar view - select the desired way of displaying the icons:
- icons with captions - icons and captions will be displayed on the toolbar by default. This will help new customers to easily navigate through the control panel.
- icons only - only icons will be displayed.
- Hints - select how hints to form fields will be displayed:
- Active - hints are shown when the mouse cursor is put on the input field.
- Passive - hints display only when you move the mouse cursor over the hint sign.
- User experience - select the level of experience. This will define the number of fields to be displayed, and system settings that will be available to the user.
- Developer mode - choosing the "Expert" user experience will allow you to select the developer mode for changing elements of the control panel using the web-interface.
Pay special attention to the information you enter. In case of incorrect data you won't be able to access the control panel.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.