Using noVNC to access Hewlett-Packard Lights Out 100 (iLo100) IPMI WEB-interface
Information on IPMI
IPMI Version: 2.0.
FW Version: 4.26.
HV Version: 1.0.
Description: DL160 G6.
Stage 1. Authorization:
1. Click in the Username field; 2. Click "Login" button; 3. Click in the Password field; 4. Click "Password"; 5. Click "login" button or "Enter" key on the keyboard.
Stage 2. "Virtual KVM/Media" section:
After entering the WEB interface, the browser can ask you to update Java. It is not necessary to install updates, because the browser has limited functionality and can’t update Java.
Stage 3. Confirm the use of Java application to open the jnlp-console file:
1. Click "Always run on this site" button.
Stage 4. Security warnings:
In order to agree with the warning:
1. Enable "I accept the risk and want to run this application" option ; 2. Click "Run" button.
Stage 5. Open the console:
1. Click "OK" button.
- The "Clipboard" button is located in the upper left corner of noVNC window. It allows copying text from the user's computer to the clipboard of the proxy-server with browser window and back. You should copy the text into the clipboard text field that you can open by clicking the "Clipboard" button. Place the cursor in the text input field and press "Ctrl/Cmd + V" or the middle button of your mouse;
- The warning about the incorrect website certificate where java-applet is downloaded (the certificate hostname does not match the website hostname / the certificate has expired / the certificate was signed by an untrusted certification authority). In DCImanager 5.149 and later, if the certificate has not expired, this warning does not appear on the screen.
- Expired java-applet certificate warning. To fix this issue, you should update IPMI firmware.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.