Using noVNC to access SuperMicro 2016 IPMI WEB-interface
FW Revision: 01.28.
FW Build Time: 2016-10-19.
BIOS Version: 2.0a.
BIOS Build Time: 2017-10-06.
Redfish Version: 1.0.1.
CPLD Version: 04.b1.00.
Stage 1. Authorization:
1. Click in the Username field; 2. Click "Login" button; 3. Click in the Password field; 4. Click "Password"; 5. Click "login" button or "Enter" key on the keyboard.
Stage 2. Security risk agreements:
1. Click on the preview window; 2. Click "Keep" button.
Stage 3. Open the downloaded jnlp file:
Stage 4. Accept the expired java-applet certificate:
1. CLick "Continue" button.
Stage 5. Security warnings agreement:
In order to agree with the warning:
1. Enable "Do not show this again for this app from the publisher above" option; 2. Click "Run" button.
- The "Clipboard" button is located in the upper left corner of noVNC window. It allows copying text from the user's computer to the clipboard of the proxy-server with browser window and back. You should copy the text into the clipboard text field that you can open by clicking the "Clipboard" button, Then place the cursor in the text input field and press "Ctrl/Cmd + V" or the middle button of your mouse;
- The warning about the incorrect website certificate where java-applet is downloaded (the certificate hostname does not match with the website hostname / the certificate has expired / the certificate was signed by an untrusted certification authority). In DCImanager 5.149 and later, if the certificate has not expired, this warning does not appear on the screen.
- Expired java-applet certificate warning. To fix this issue, you should update IPMI firmware.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.