VMmanager OVZ cluster resource usage
Cluster resource usage statistics collects the following data :
- incoming/outgoing bandwidth, GiB
- CPU, %
- system load average
- RAM, %
- I/O operations
Statistical information is collected once in 5 minutes. It can be collected per 5 minutes, 1 hour and 1 day. You can select a desired period to view resource consumption by your container.
The information is taken from the /proc/net/dev file.
The Receive Bytes field is incoming bandwidth, Transmit Bytes is outgoing. The main interface of a cluster node is automatically selected.
The information is taken from the /proc/stat file
CPU usage is calculated as follows: (user+nice+system) / (user+nice+system+idle) * 100, where
- user - CPU utilization while executing at the user level
- nice - CPU utilization while executing at the user level with nice priority (nice process)
- system - CPU utilization while executing at the system level
- idle - idle time
The information is taken from the /proc/diskstats file
It is calculated as follows NumReads+NumWrites, where
- NumReads - field 1 of the /proc/diskstats file (Field 1 -- # of reads issued)
- NumWrites - field 5 of the /proc/diskstats file (Field 5 -- # of writes completed)
information from all hard drives is calculated.
The information is taken from the /proc/meminfo file
It is calculated as follows MemUsed / MemTotal * 100, where
MemUsed = MemTotal - MemFree,
MemTotal, MemFree corresponding fields of the /proc/meminfo file
system load average
The information is taken from the /proc/loadavg file
VMmanager OVZanalyses the second figure (average value over 5 minutes) of the file's output.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.