A new virtual machine can be created based on virtual machine template. This helps to add several templates according to your needs and save your time during the virtual machine creation process.
You can create a number of templates with different settings according to your needs.
See also the article How it works.
View a list of VM templates
- Id - the internal identifier of the VM template.
- Name - the name of the VM template.
- Memory, MiB - the amount of memory in MiB.
- Processors - the number of virtual processors available to the virtual machine.
- CPU frequency, MHz - processor frequency.
Add VM template
To add a new VM template, click the "Create" icon and fill out the form:
- Name - enter the name for the VM template.
- RAM - enter the amount of RAM that will be assigned to the virtual machine (in MiB).
- Processors - enter the number of virtual processors that will be available to the virtual machine.
- CPU frequency - enter the CPU frequency in MHz.
- Storage template - select a storage template that will be used to create virtual disks.
- Size of the main disk - enter the amount of disk size in MB.
- Network - select the main network.
Edit VM template
To edit a VM template, locate the template you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
In the form that will appear you can edit the name of the template, the amount of RAM, the number of processors and CPU frequency.
To be able to edit settings of the storage or network template, click the Resources icon of the selected template.
Delete VM template
To delete a VM template, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected template by clicking OK in the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.