The WWW log module enables you to collect and manage your WWW server Logs via the web-interface.
View a list of files
- File name - name of the file.
- File size - file size in KiB.
- Change date - date and time when the information was changed in the log.
- Number of archives - number of archives.
- Archive total size - total size of saved data.
With this function you can view the content of a log file. To do that, select the log file in the list and click the "View" icon.
30 table raws will be shown by default, you can change this number if needed.
To view your log files and select an archived log files, select the required log in list and click "Archive". The table will be displayed, where you can select a required log-file.
To download a log file, select it in the list and click the "Download" icon.
Delete log content
With this function you can delete all the records from the log or delete archives. Select a file in the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the log content by clicking OK on the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.