This module can be used to manage cluster nodes. You can add, edit or delete them, monitor node performance and configure network settings.
- View a list of nodes
- Add node
- Edit node
- Delete node
- Allow creation of virtual machines on this node
- Forbid creation of virtual machines on this node
- Node networks
- Server information
- Load of cluster node
View a list of nodes
- Id - the internal identifier of this node.
- Name - the name of the node.
- IP address - the IP address assigned to the node.
- VM count - the number of virtual machines located on this node.
- VM limit - the maximum number of virtual machines that can be created on this node.
- Storage usage - usage of the node's storage in %.
- RAM usage - usage of the node's RAM in %.
- Comments - additional information related to the node.
- Status - the current status of the cluster node:
- No icon - virtual machines can be created on this cluster node.
To create a new node, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- Public key - to enable the newly created node in VMmanager, add the public ssh key into /root/.ssh/authorized_keys of the server you want to add.
- IP address - provide the IP address assigned to the node you want to add.
- Name - provide the name for the node.
- Server configuation - provide additional information related to the node.
Clicking ОК will add the cluster node. The following software will be installed on the server:
The network interfaces will be configured based on the settings specified in the Networks module, scripts for managing network bridges will be installed, the network storages will be assigned. SELinux will be disabled.
To edit the node's properties, locate the node you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a node, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected node by clicking OK in the following form.
If a VPS is running on the selected cluster node, that node will not be deleted.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.