Custom interface theme
Development and support of an interface theme take a lot of time and efforts. If you do want to develop a custom interface theme, read carefully the documentation below.
The interface consists of xsl, css, and js(files and icons).
Create a directory in /skins/ located in the control panel root. Its name should be different from other themes and "common". Restart COREmanager, and your theme will be available in the list of interface themes (however, selecting this theme will open an empty page).
A new xml with reply is formed for every call. Use xsl templates to convert the xml into a required format, e.g. html. Different xsl templates handle different functions.
List of templates:
- Login form, the logon function
- Dashboard, the dashboard function
- reports in Dashboard
- Main menu, the desktop function
- edit form
- User agreement
- External forms
- mgr - external functions for Windows
- list, forms, reports, progress
- handle presets
- handle validators
- handle notifications
Add the out=devel parameter to the call to view an XML formed by the control panel.
You can also view the XML in log. Set logging level to 9 for the output module (Main menu -> System status -> Error log -> Settings-> Create, The "xml(core)m б", Level - "9 - code tracing"). By default the log is located in /usr/local/mgr5/var/
XML general description
Each XML formed by the control panel, contains information about the theme, language, etc. This information can be found in attributes of the doc root tag.
Example from the desktop COREmanager function:
<doc lang="ru" func="desktop" binary="/core" host="https://127.0.0.1:1500" stylesheet="desktop" theme="/manimg/orion/" css="main.css" logo="logo.png" logolink="" favicon="favicon.ico" localdir="default/"> ... </doc>
- current language
- function name
- server URL where the panels are installed
- xsl file name (without extension) handled by this XML. If it is not present, modules.xsl will be handled
- path to the current theme
- css file name, currently it is not used
- logo file name, which is used for brand configuration
- logo URL, which is used for brand configuration
- favicon name, which is used for brand configuration
- path to css files and theme icons that can be re-branded
Icons that can be used for all themes, such as icons for the Main menu, properties, toolbar buttons, modules are located in /usr/local/mgr5/skins/common/img/, and grouped into sprites based on their size
Create div of a corresponding icon, and specify the size class, e.g. s16x16, and button name, e.g. mb-sysstat, and connect the css file of the sprite.css sprite located in /usr/local/mgr5/skins/common/. The same path is used for all themes: /mainimg/common/sprites.css
- 16x16 px icons that are used in the Main menu, properties.
- 16x17 px icons that are used in the Sirius interface theme.
- 24x24 px icons that are used for toolbar buttons.
- 48x48 px that are used in modules headings.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.