A database server is used to manage databases, and performs such operations as data analysis, storage, data manipulation, archiving, and other non-user specific tasks.
You can integrate your control panel with database servers on local or remote servers. You may register a new database sever and cancel its registration, if necessary.
- View a list of database servers
- Register new database server
- Edit database server
- Cancel registration
View a list of database servers
- Name - name of the database server.
- Type - type of the database server, such as MySQL, Pastgres.
- Server IP address - IP-address of the database server. "localhost" is shown, if you choose "local connections'.
Register new database server
To register a new database server, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Name - enter the name for the server you want to add.
- Type - enter a database type, such as MySQL, Postgres.
- Server IP address - if you choose a remote databases server, enter its IP-address.
- Username - select a user who will access the database server.
- Password - enter a password to access the database server.
Edit database server
To edit properties of the database server, locate the database server you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To cancel registration of the database server, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to cancel registration of the selected database by clicking OK in the following form.
If you cancel registration of the databases server, the databases that were created through the control panel won't be deleted.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.