Hosting Beginner Guide:ISPmanager
Log in to ISPmanager after the installation process has been completed:
Url: https://<server ip address>:1500/ispmgr
Password: <root password>
Read and accept the License agreement.
ISPmanager will activate a local server as a cluster node in the Cluster nodes module, and will automatically install additional packages. Wait for the installation process to complete
Navigate to Integration - Modules
The panel will ask you to convert cluster nodes. Click Ок
The conversion process will start:
- first, the panel will run a script to convert CentOS into CloudLinux
- then, it will install packages that ISPmanager requires
- the server will be rebooted to set up the new kernel. The quotas notification will be displayed on the toolbar.
Create user templates based on the tariff plans we have created earlier.
Navigate to the Cluster settings - Templates and click Add
- Name Alpha
- Type - User
- Disk - 1024
- Traffic - 200
- Databases - 5
- WWW-domains - 5
- Domain names - 5
- Mail domains - 5
- Mailboxes - 5
- RAM - 256
- Email limit - 100 (to prevent sending spam from your server)
- Max CPU load - 200
- CPU load limit - 25
- Physical memory - 256
- Virtual memory - 256
- CageFS select the check box
- SSL - select the check box
- PHP as Apache module - select the check box
- PHP as CGI - select the check box
- all other check boxes should be cleared
- Default values
- Domain encoding - UTF-8
- PHP handler type - Apache module
- You can leave all other fields (that I didn't mention) blank, or enter values according to your needs.
Create our tariff plans:
Navigate to Policy and in the Different owners for domains and subdomains field select Allow for admins to allow BILLmanager to create free domain names.
Once completed, integrate ISPmanager with IPmanager and DNSmanager
We can not identify you and respond to your message.