Quick service order
Starting from the version 5.68 BILLmanager provides an opportunity of quick service order. Quick service order allows a client to proceed to a payment form after he chooses a tariff. Now clients won't need to enter additional information.
Tariff plan settings
To enable quick service order, select the "Quick order" check box in the tariff plan edit/creation form.
How it works
- If a tariff plan doesn't have add-ons or has add-ons of the "Do not bill" type, a client can skip service configuration and add the service into the Cart after he chooses a tariff.
- If the tariff plan has add-ons, a client can provide information only for add-ons and parameters from the last step. After that, the service will be added into the Cart.
- After the client makes a payment, and some parameters are still not specified:
- A notification letter is sent to the client informing him that he has to enter all the necessary data.
- Service processing is started only when the client enters all the necessary data. It's not possible to run processing manually.
Configuration of service parameters
Parameters can be specified in the following modules
- "Cart" - if the order is not paid, "Orders" - if the order is paid.
- If a client opens the service edit form, he will be able to enter required parameters.
- SSL and domains - it's possible to enter data through the Order wizard
- Other services - in the configuration (edit) form
After you configure service, you should check for unconfigured services in the order. If some services remain unconfigured, you should redirect it to their configuration form, if none, process the order. If the order is paid, redirect a client to the orders list.
Changes in client's interface
In the service order form a client will see the "Add to Cart " button:
The "Setting" button is displayed before the client can pays for his service:
In the Orders module the "Settings" button is available after payment :
In the list of services a special icon is displayed meaning that the client needs to provide additional parameters for the newly created service.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.