This module can be used for managing virtual networks (VLAN).
This feature is not available in DCImanager Essential.
View a list of virtual networks
- VLAN - unique identifier of the VLAN.
- Name - name of the VLAN.
- Notes - additional information related to this virtual network.
Add new virtual network
To add a new virtual network, click the "Add" icon and will out the form:
- VLAN Id - provide the unique identifier for the VLAN
- Name - provide the name for the VLAN that is used for network equipment configuration.
- Notes - provide additional information related to the newly created virtual network.
Edit virtual network
To edit a virtual network, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete virtual network
To delete a virtual network, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected virtual network by clicking OK on the following form.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.