VMmanager is a virtualization management software, which presents a perfect tool for creating virtual machines, providing VPS hosting services and building cloud infrastructure. VMmanager can use one or multiple physical servers to create virtual machines making it possible to manage a cluster with unlimited number of machines. .
The control panel will install all the programs it requires, during the setup process. You don't need to perform any other server configuration.
Hosting providers can use VMmanager to provide virtual machines to their clients. Developers, educational institutions, commercial organizations can use VMmanager to divide a physical server into several isolated virtual machines.
VMmanager delivers the following features
- Creation of virtual machines
- Reboot, activation, suspension of virtual machines
- Migration of virtual machines between cluster nodes
- OS deployment on virtual machines
- Boot a virtual machines from ISO-image
- Service resources report
Differences between versions
- ' - a version that runs on the OpenVZ virtualization.
- ' - a version that runs on the KVM virtualization. Unlike OVZ, this version can use network storages to create disks of virtual machines.
- ' - a version tha runs on the KVM virtualization, and enables to build a fail-over cluster of virtual machines.
We can not identify you and respond to your message.