VMmanager OVZ configuration file
This articles describes parameters that can be specified in [installation path]/etc/vemgr.conf
Parameters are specified in the format 'Value name'.
- BackupPriority - priority to start the backupctl process. Possible values -20 to 19, where -20 - is the highest priority, 19 - the lowest. 10 is set by default
- BackupTimeout - timeout in minutes for vm preparation. The default value us set to unlimitedю
- CopyMasterVzConf - if set to "on", the configuration file /etc/vz/vz.conf will be copied from the main server when creating a new cluster node.
- CopyMasterSysctlConf - if set to "on", the configuration file /etc/sysctl.conf will be copied from the main server when creating a new cluster node.
- CreateVmDisableNodeTimer - set a period in minutes to exclude a cluster node from the list of nodes available for automatic allocation. If the period is set, after VM creation that node won't be available for new allocations during a specified period, or until VM installation is complete. This value is not set by default.
- DefaultFileSystem - this parameter enables to specify a type of the file system (ploop/simfs) that is used by default when creating containers.
- DefaultMigrateMethod - method of migration. Possible values vz, isp; the default value is vz; it is used for selecting a migration method (vzmigrate or a custom algorithm)
- KernelMismatchMigrate - allows/forbids migration between cluster nodes with different versions of OpenVZ; default value on; specifying off will forbid migration between different kernels of OpenVZ.
- MainIp - primary IP address of the NFS-server. The default value is specified by VMmanager OVZ automatically.
- NfsMountParam - nfs-storage mounting parameters. The default value is rsize=8192,wsize=8192,timeo=14,intr
- OsInstallTimeZone - time zone, which is transmitted in macros to recipes. The value is equal to host's time zone value.
- OsTplDistributionMethod - OS templates synchronization method on cluster nodes (nfs, rsync, manual). The default value is nfs.
- Oversell - enable/disable overselling, possible values - on/off. The default value is off
- OversellMemFactor - the amount of RAM overselling in percent. Possible values - 50-1000. The default value is 100
- OversellHddFactor - the amount of disk space overselling in percent. Possible values - 50-1000. The default value is 100
- OversellCpuFactor - the amount of CPU overselling in percent. Possible values - 50-1000. The default value is 100
- sshPublicKey - path to the public ssh-key. The default value is [installation path]/etc/ssh_id_rsa.pub
- sshPrivatKey - path to the private ssh-key. These keys are used for changing data between VMmanager OVZ and cluster nodes. The default value is [installation path]/etc/ssh_id_rsa
- VmSyncEnabled - enable/disable data synchronization for virtual machines. Possible values - on/off. The default value is on
- VmCountHardLimit - the maximum number of containers that can be created on the cluster. Default value: unlimit
- VMRemoveDefer - delay the deletion of a VM container (in hours). Possible range 0 - 48.
- ostemplatedir - the directory that can be accessed through NFS on all servers. The default value is /nfsshare /nfsshare
In the configuration file specify path:
path ostemplatedir /nfsshare
- recipecachedir - the directory to store recipes which are downloaded from repositories. The default value is - "/nfsshare/recipes/repo"
path recipecachedir /nfsshare/recipes/repo
- recipelocaldir - the directory to store recipes which are created in VMmanager. The default value is - "/nfsshare/recipes/local"
path recipelocaldir /nfsshare/recipes/local
- temppath - a temporary directory, the default value is /tmp. In the configuration file specify the option path:
path temppath /tmp
- BackupTmpDir - a temporary directory for files that is used when making backup. In the configuration file specify the option path:
path BackupTmpDir var/.vemgr-backups
Notes: A control panel clears the temporary directory on a regular basis. Do not use a directory with important data as a temporary directory.
- Option UserRecipes - allow users to edit recipes. A user will be able to view and read the list of recipes from repositories and those created by administrator, as well as create his own recipes that won't be available to other users.
- Option DisableLocationCheck - Disable the function of periodic check of container location on cluster nodes. To disable you should restart the panel
We can not identify you and respond to your message.